List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] [KMath] How to start the kbruchedu part?
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-09-14 14:34:59

I've checked out kmath from CVS and it compiles very well. There are some
warnings but I think they will be fixed with the time.

After starting kmath (which takes a noticeable time) I can see the
statistical widget on the left and on the right is a part with 3 buttons
(Check (disabled), stop and help (both enabled)). And there are the words
"Test Area". But no kbruch part I think.

I put in some debug messages into the code of the kbruch part and it is not
loaded. Do I have to run kmath with a command line option to choose the part
I want?

If I remember right in the first version by Eva some weeks ago the kbruch
part worked correctly.

Steinchen
--
"Hört auf zu meckern oder geht wählen!"
22. September 2002, Wahl zum Deutschen Bundestag