List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] math app - design version 0.1
From:       arnold.kraschinski () t-online ! de (arnold)
Date:       2002-09-12 10:15:27

Hello,

is the math framework already in the CVS or is the file that Eva distributed
still the actual version?

During the past time I work on a math application. And I would like to try to
integrate some parts. I have attached two screenshots. The code can be found
on the following page:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/arnoldk67/computer/terme/kbruchrechnen-0.1.tar.gz

For those who like to try the code. It is not a complete application so don't
install it start it from the directory where the compiled binary is. To
insert a fraction use F5.

A suggestion for a change in the kmath code would be to make the left part
with the statistics a part too so that it can be replaced. Maybe we can
arrange an interface for such a part. Things like: it should show the number
of tasks in the excercise file, it should show the number of right solutions,
maybe the wrong ones too, it should have a timer for times exercises and
whatever else.

Arnold

["bruchrechnen1.png" (image/png)]
["bruchrechnen2.png" (image/png)]