List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KDE-Edu policy (2)
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-09-08 22:52:46

Hi again,

>Am Sonntag, 8. September 2002 23:29 schrieb Mahfouf Anne-Marie:
> > - font problems in most kids apps: Klas, please, could you give us an
> > example of
> > what to do?
>Is the patch to flashkard enough? Basically: Use generic (HTML-/QT
>RichText)
>tags if possible.

This goes so fast that we crossed mails, which is good :)
I'll have a look and let you know.

> > - KNorskVerbs: move in KEG. Who would do that? (remember I am not so
>good
> > dealing with cvs)
>Who is the maintainer? If it is not actively maintained then please delete
>it
>from CVS (maybe in one or two days to give everybody the chance to speak
>up)
>with cvs remove -f so the history is still available and it is in the
>Attic.
I am the maintainer. That means that I am willing to improve things but
until now I did not see how to do that.
What's the general feeling?

>I do not state my opinion again...
>
> > - KMath: who would like to work on it? Where to put it in cvs while it's
>in
> > developing
> > stage?
>that should be kdenonbeta I think, or we introduce a make_it_cool branch
>and
>put it in kdeedu (I'd like to have that branch for keduca as well :).

We decided some months ago that branching the module was not so good.
Eva proposes to check it in kdenonbeta, I guess it's the best to do.

As for KStars splash screen, it's OK even with KDE standards as KStars needs
time at startup to load the data. In this case, the splash screen also gives
feedback to the user so it is useful.

It's so good to see that we all are back in business! Thanks, Klas, for your
analysis!

AnnMa