List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KDE-Edu  policy (2)
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-09-08 21:29:50

Hi,

I begin a new discussion in order to try to resume and solve some points.

- splash-screens: ok, it's not KDE-compliant. Let's find other ways to add
some graphical animations so to cheer up kids apps.
I still would like to see for example an animated small dragon popping up at
start and
after an exercise has been completed. You get the idea.

- font problems in most kids apps: Klas, please, could you give us an
example of
what to do?

- KNorskVerbs: move in KEG. Who would do that? (remember I am not so good
dealing with cvs)

- KHangMan and KVerbos: to keep or not?

- KPercentage: include it in KMath?

- KMath: who would like to work on it? Where to put it in cvs while it's in
developing
stage?

- a global language app: who would like to work on it?

That's all for now ;)

AnnMa