List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] possible design math app
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-08-11 21:45:02

Eva Brucherseifer <eva@kde.org> [020811 22:59]:
> your discussion about a common math app was quite interesting and I would
> like to come up with a design proposal. I have some holiday soon and I'd
> also like to put some coding work into it.

Ok, first I have to say that I'm not very familar with KParts and the
related stuff so I can't join the discussion at this point.

Nevertheless I like to push the idea of a common app with plugin mechanism
and so I want to offer my help. I think KBruch could maybe be one of the
first plugin to prove the concept. Because I have nothing to add to KBruch
at the moment.

I have to say that my only experiences with interprocess comunication is
coming from a multiplayer app with multi threaded program I am currently
working on. But I think I will manage the thing quickly after you showed me
some basic examples.

Steinchen

PS: Could you please send me the copies of your IX articles?
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)