List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] [Kde-ev-membership] edu-meeting in Hamburg?
From:       arnold.kraschinski () t-online ! de (arnold)
Date:       2002-08-10 10:21:16

>  - style guide (although I still have the feeling, that we still are pretty
> lost without the help of teachers and psychologists...). But maybe we can
> discuss  some GUI improvements of existing apps.

But there are aome teachers here. Some of the persons in the newsgroup are
teachers.

More than GUI-concepts some didactical thoughts are necessary. What are the
steps to learn a subject and what kind of exercises do we need for these
steps. Maybe it would be easier to build a GUI round this known steps.

Arnold