List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] gone for a little while
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-07 19:13:22

There have been a couple of topics lately that I will address at some point
(notably the one about the future of the edu lib), but I'm about to (finally)
move back to Germany, so my involvement for the next couple of weeks will be
spotty.  I leave on Monday, but my internet service is being cut off today.
I'll probably show up again via email in a week or two.

But I will say this:  Basically I would like to add write support to the lib
for kvtml files.  I wanted to get this done for 3.1, but well, it's getting a
little late, so when I'm connected again, I'll add that to the feature plan
for 3.2.  I know then that I'll be able to port FlashKard to the new API and
I'll see if I can do KVocTrain as well.

Cheers,

-Scott

/me goes back to packing.  Ugh.

--
Audience Member: "What was the hardest part of building TeX?"
Donald Knuth: "It was all pretty easy."