List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] K Menu Structure - almost done
From:       Matthias Messmer <bmlmessmer () web ! de>
Date:       2002-07-26 15:18:09

Hi all!

I chaned the makefiles in the way, we discussed before. Please check your
kdevprj files (if used) that kdevelop doest damage that. In some cases i
changed the kdevprj files, too.

A problem was the two word folder "Teaching Tools". I needed to use a folder
called "Tools" and post a .directory file in it. That a good idea after all,
because that implies the posibility to create some neat icons for these
folders. Anke (Tuxy) is working on some. So i would like to have a new
subfolder "applnk" like in kdebase to manage that.

What do you think.

Regards

Matthias
--