List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Add KBruch to KDE 3.1?
From:       Dominique Devriese <fritmebufstek () pandora ! be>
Date:       2002-07-16 14:31:22

Sebastian Stein <s5228@informatik.htw-dresden.de> writes:

> Sebastian Stein <s5228@informatik.htw-dresden.de> [020716 14:11]:
>
> Ok, I see that I have to wait. No problem!
>
> Nevertheless, I want to provide a package for users to download KBruch in
> the current state so that they can test it. How can I make a package from
> the current CVS version, that is independent from KDE CVS. make dist doesn't
> work. I also want the handbook to be included. I think different
> translations are not so important at the moment.

IIRC, there's a program in kdesdk somewhere: cvs2pack
i think i read that it didn't work good atm, and that someone was
fixing it...
otherwise, you can do it manually:
just create a configure.in.in, copy a Makefile.cvs and an admin dir
from somewhere, add some stuff to your Makefile.am, run automake
--add-missing, and hope for the best...
cheers
domi
PS. you'll prolly run into problems with that last approach, so i
suggest waiting for cvs2pack to work properly unless you want to get
your hands dirty...

--
Clear the laundromat!!  This whirl-o-matic just had a nuclear meltdown!!