List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Add KBruch to KDE 3.1?
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-07-16 13:18:51

Sebastian Stein <s5228@informatik.htw-dresden.de> [020716 14:11]:

Ok, I see that I have to wait. No problem!

Nevertheless, I want to provide a package for users to download KBruch in
the current state so that they can test it. How can I make a package from
the current CVS version, that is independent from KDE CVS. make dist doesn't
work. I also want the handbook to be included. I think different
translations are not so important at the moment.

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2