List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Need a proofreader
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-07-09 20:24:31

Hi folks,

as you maybe know I am developing the app KBruch which should be included
into KDE 3.2. I think I have finished most things. Today I wrote the
handbook. Ok, I think my English isn't that bad, but it is not good enough
for a handbook. So I like to ask all of you who have in the next days time
and speak very good English to do some proofreading. I think the handbook is
not that big, so you might need only 15 minutes. You can send me your
suggestions or fix them directly over CVS.

Ok, you will find the handbook in KDE CVS:

kdenonbeta/doc/kbruch -> index.docbook

And the app is under:

kdenonbeta/kbruch

Thank you very much for your help!

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,