List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: improvements on kgeo
From:       Robert Gogolok <mail () robert-gogolok ! de>
Date:       2002-06-27 19:08:06

On Thursday 27 June 2002 18:32, Mahfouf Anne-Marie wrote:
> >I made a couple of improvements on the package "kgeo":
> >- computation of the radical line of two circles (line through the common
> >points of the two circles, but defined also for nonintersecting circles).
> >- computation of the intersection points of a line and a circle (still
> >experimental).
> >
> >The patches are described in the web page:
> >'http://www.dmf.bs.unicatt.it/~paolini/kgeo/',  and of course I am willing
> >to contribute them to the kgeo project, if you are interested.
> >
> >A few days ago I sent an e-mail to Marc Bartsch, but since I did not
> >get a reply, I am now sendig this note also to an additional e-mail
> >address.
Marc Butsch seems to be never available at the moment:(

Maybe you would like to have a look at kdenonbeta/kig , it is developed by
Dominique Devriese.

Kig: KDE Interactive Geometry
Kig is a program for use in math classes in high school, to allow
students to interactively explore geometric concepts.

Robert!