List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] 3.1 Release Schedule - Time to get ready!!!
From:       Robert Gogolok <mail () robert-gogolok ! de>
Date:       2002-06-23 16:54:04

> Big question is about KFeeder: do we integrate it for 3.1?
We can integrate it when it's/will be ready and some people use it or will use
it succesfull.

>Primoz, who made the icons, took the idea suggested by Jason so we would have
>+ Math & Science:  Kalzium, KGeo, KStars, KTimes,KPercentage
>+ Words & Grammar:  KVocTrain, Konjugate, KHangman, KMessedWords,
                              KLatin, KLettres, KVerbos, KTouch(?)
>+ Teaching Tools: Keduca

>Are you happy with that?
y, of course, people often complain not knowing what some apps in the k-menus
are for, so maybe that will help to solve that prob too:)

>someone who could see if the
>module compiles and if the docs are ready
I will have time next month for this.

Robert!