List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KMessesWords TODO status
From:       Whitehawk Stormchaser <zerokode () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-06-21 19:59:41

Greetings!
Time to refresh the old TODO a bit; So... Here it goes:

- Sillability support (almost finished -- Have to create "confusion engine")
(DONE)
- Multiple language support  (files are placed in directories -- easy, medium,
hard) (Moved for 3.2 -- Lack of time -- will probbably use some XML stuff)

- BIG doc update... The current is amost obsolete...

^-- Herer I need HELP... My KHelpCenter won't start; I have a CVS copy of KDE
about a week old, and it looks like something is broken. Perhaps in CVS is
fixed, so I will try...

Hope, that this time works...
Regards. ~W.