List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Kalzium for LT
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-04 12:52:27

Sorry for not answering... we unfortunately have to build some of our
furniture for Linuxtag ourself, so things are kind of chaotic and one needs
to be very creative at the moment.

We haven't built the additional edu apps yet, if things don't work out, you'll
need to do that yourself friday evening. Sorry for that.

Greetings,
eva