List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] And so it begins (libkdeedu)
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-05-30 17:55:06

Scott Wheeler <wheeler@kde.org> [020530 09:13]:

Ok, the tree is quite long so I answer at this point, hopefully somebody
reads it ;-)

I don't understand at the moment, what is the benefit of a libary to parse
the xml documents? I mean there is an xml parser in qt, so why don't use it?

Or do you mean not a libary? Maybe everybody is talking about a DTD
(document type definition) for xml files containing educational tasks!? And
yes there is something I don't like.

The tags like <e> and <a> and so on are not speaking. If somebody looks at
this xml document he don't understands what is going on. It would really be
better to have something like: <exercise> or <answer>

Ok, maybe I misunderstood everything. In this case please don't blame me ;-)

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,