List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] autoconf & KLettres
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-05-07 8:25:48

Hi,

> Hmmm... I thought, that this was NECESSARRY couple of mmonths back (ok... I
> think, that it was about a week before the KDE 3.0 came out...)... YOU
> said, that we NEED to switch to autoconf 2.53, because it is stable.

I said that you MUST use autoconf 2.52 or 2.53 for CVS HEAD because it is the
only one that will work.
Please subscribe to kde-devel mailing lists to be in touch with such
decisions. I just passed the info on.

I did not change my automake which is

[kde3@laptop kde3]$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p5

and compile went fine yesterday.

If you have some problems, maybe delete the admin dir in kdeedu and use the
one from kde-common (this is my own recipe...... Andy will correct me if I am
wrong ;)

annma