List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] First Announcement Of KMathCenter
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-04-30 11:00:35

Am Dienstag, 30. April 2002 12:40 schrieb Anne-Marie MAHFOUF:
> Yes, I am all for that. It seems difficult to include KMathCenter in HEAD
> for 3.1 due to the OpenGl problem and due to the fact that we already have
> KmPlot.

Let's wait what the author is saying. Maybe he could add another layer to his
code so the user can exchange the drawing libary.

> I would say KMathCenter will go in the kdenonbeta module then you should
> see what to do for 3.2. Unify Kig, KmPlot, KGeo, Bruch and KMathCenter,
> maybe KMathTool as well. Define long term orientation.

Yes, I forgot to say that this is something not to be done in some weeks.
Maybe we should finish the apps first and then make a good analyse how to
create a good plugin mechanism or object class to handle the different tasks
in an universal approach.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,