List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [kde-edu]: Re: kdeedu
From:       Anne-Marie MAHFOUF <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-04-24 21:12:29

Please read the following carefully.
I don't know what to think. I feel he mixes internationalization with data.

I don't feel like carrying on without asking kde-core whether the kdeedu
module should go on or what.
I invested a lot of time in this project and if it is to hear that it does
not fit in KDE then I better stop now.
I cannot imagine a kind of policy which would exclude all languages apps
(which are the most asked for from users).
I know we must unify stuff but was Rome built in 3 days??? Of course we will
eventually come with a conjugation app for western languages but I don't
think that we have enough developers to do that right now.
I think that given 6 more months we'll reach a common look and feel and we'll
share data, we'll unify progs. This just needs a bit of time. I know that all
the developers do their best and I am really proud of what we achieved so far.

I feel a bit low this evening, I don't know what to answer to Thomas, I don't
know what to think.
If someone could ask the core KDE team what they think about all that, I
would be grateful.

annma