List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KMathTool
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-04-24 16:34:45

Am Mittwoch, 24. April 2002 17:43 schrieb Birgit Schulz:
> - fractions ... not yet any idea, because i will not have an overlapping
> with (K)Bruch. Questions are ---- how enter or output a fraction (use a
> Maths-Markup-Language? ... I know that there is one existing, but I'm not
> familiar with it) ---- Differ between + - and */ and make it possible to
> enter as many fractions as possible liked and give help like finding the
> same denominator (for the germans: erweitern) as an intermediate step

Take a look at my app. I think there is no easy way how to solve the problem.
I created a label for each numerator, for each denominator, for each line and
for each operation sign.

If you want to provide the user a way to solve the given task, you can use my
classes from Bruch. They can solve a given task with an unlimited number of
ratios. The only thing I can not provide is the main denominator, because the
classes solve the task in another way then teached at school.

You will find the full working version (no additional features since the last
announcement) under:

http://www.hpfsc.de/download/bruch-0.18.tar.gz

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,