List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Another patch for flashKard
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-21 19:49:14

Please tell me what your patches do when you send them.  I once had a computer
science professor that told me that "our grades were inversely proportional
to the amount of time that it took us to convince him that we had done things
properly".   Here I might say that the liklihood of a patch getting applied
is inversely proportional to the time it takes me to figure out what you're
fixing and that this does it properly.  I haven't actually looked at the
patch yet, but a bit more verbosity would be nice.

... and after a quick look at the patch, another diff detail; since you're not
actually patching the flashkard.kdevses (which should probably be removed
from CVS), it's just fine to run `cvs diff` from within
"kdeedu/flashkard/flashkard".

-Scott