List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] [Bruch] version 0.18 -> please test
From:       KStars <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2002-04-17 14:23:09

Hello,

I've had this problem as well.  It happens sometimes when you make the
distribution from within KDevelop.  If the tarball already exists in your
project  directory, it will be included in the new tarball.  To fix it,
simply unpack the tarball, remove the .tar.gz, and run "tar -zcvf ..." again.

cheers,
Jason

--
KStars: A K Desktop Planetarium