List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Little status update
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-04-15 20:37:23

Just a little note that my kdelibs of KDE 3.0 is now intact (not as I wanted
it, due to gcc bugs, unfortunately), and I've started work on some KDE apps.

I'm going to update some screen shots in http://mindx.dyndns.org/kde/ every
some days.
There is a sketch of what could become KSimula some day (I hope this name is
not taken yet ;) which requires the KDE ruby bindings to dynamically create
simulation apps from a graphical model.
But it may very well be that this won't be ready this year, or at all,
because it depends on a University project I'm in.

Otherwise, I'm now busy with Kard :)

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net