List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KLatin status
From:       George Wright <georsoc () attglobal ! net>
Date:       2002-04-14 13:56:47

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I did a large CVS commit the other day for KLatin in
HEAD. At the moment, I'm working on rewriting klatin.cpp because another
developer pointed out it was a disgrace ;)

After that, I'll convert the "revision" section from un-i18n'able HTML to
docbook format, and carry on from there.

Also, I won't be around at home much longer, and I'll be back at school
tomorrow night for a 3 week period. I can still read posts to the edu-devel
list, but I can't post (for some reason all my mails are filtered from
school).

As I can't access CVS at school, annma has agreed for me to send her tarballs
of the latest KLatin to put into CVS for me (afaik).

Thanks,

George