List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Status
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-04-03 21:19:57

Hi,

On Tuesday, 2. April 2002 12:50, Anne-Marie MAHFOUF wrote:
> Apps to integrate:
> - Kard: I don't know if Josef is subscribed to this list? Kard status?

It compiles under KDE 3 and it is among the apps I intend to move to
kdenonbeta.
Right now I'm very busy with the release process of the GGZ project (this
weekend if I don't discover a bunch of new bugs), but already planned the
weeks following it for KDE (which includes kde-games and own stuff/porting
beside Kard).

I think Kard will be in a releasable state within 2 weeks.

(In fact, I delayed all my KDE-related work for the 3.0 release, so it's
about time...)

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net