List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Help...
From:       Birgit Schulz <schulz.B () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-04-03 3:32:35

Hi,
may be I can help you.
At the moment I am working at two apps.
As we (me and my friends) are in Zaurus an d Qtopia-fever, we are
working at two apps for it:
- a KMathHelp-Like Tool, wich I will port later to KMathHelp ... and
- a kind of Kalender for Teachers to have all the children and many
other informations inside ...

For the last one, named TEACHi, my friend found a SQL-like thing that
can be used in C and C++ Programms, called SQLite.
My friend wrote a class to easy use it.
It has the possiblity to use the most common SQL-Commands like Select,
Insert, Delete and some other.
To get more informtion use a search-maschine and search for "sqlite". If
you like, too, I can send you the class (okay its Qt-based, but it
wouldn't be so difficult to port it to KDE) and an example how to use
it.

Many greetings ... Birgit Schulz