List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Re: Translate edu project to Dutch
From:       Otto Bruggeman <bruggie () bruggie ! dnsalias ! org>
Date:       2002-03-22 16:29:35

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Chris Howells wrote:
> Hi Martijn,
>
> On Friday 22 March 2002 11:04 am, Martijn Kluijtmans wrote:
> > I would like to contribute to the KDE edu project, by translate some
> > programs to the dutch language.
> > Can you give me some information how I can do this?
>
> Thank you for your offer. In order to help translate KDE (including the kdeedu
> module), you will need to join the Dutch translation team.
>
> The web site http://i18n.kde.org usually contains information on this, but
> it's currently down.
>
> Could somebody on kde-i18n-doc or kde-edu-devel please point Martijn in the
> right place?

Hi Martijn,

if you want to help translate, then please join the kde-nl@yahoogroups.com
mailinglist, this is where we dutch translators hang out :) Currently
afaik, all kdeedu apps are already translated by Rinse but the docs are
definately not (we need some serious help there to get the docs into
shape). So come over to that list and help us make KDE fully translated
into the dutch language.

Thanks in advance for helping,
Otto