List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] screenshots webpage
From:       KStars <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2002-03-20 22:36:31

Hello,

More on the screenshots webpage...
Someone mentioned on IRC yesterday that the page should be more
compact.  Here are two more versions of the page.

This one shrinks the screenshots a bit more, and places them side by side:
http://kstars.sourceforge.net/edu/index2.phtml

This one is the same, but I have removed the descriptive text and links to
other screenshots:
http://kstars.sourceforge.net/edu/index3.phtml

Here's the original version:
http://kstars.sourceforge.net/edu/index.phtml

Keep in mind that the smaller screens won't look as bad as they do here...I
need to properly re-scale them with the GIMP.

Any thoughts?  I guess I like the original version, but I'll go with the
consensus...

cheers,
Jason
--