List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Re: fix for keduca KDE_3_0_RELEASE
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-03-20 14:57:44

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 13:26, Chris Howells wrote:

> On Wednesday 20 March 2002 10:22 am, Klas Kalass wrote:
> > Btw. The original author did not repond to email and I will be taking over
> > the maintainer job if noone objects.
>
> Regrettably his CVS account got cancelled, and I think this upset him as AFAIK
> we haven't heard anything since then.

?? No CVS account got cancelled.. except during the previous CVS server
switch (from zeus to bluemchen). At that time we mailed the lists several times,
asking for missing information, to associate name and email with the account
names. Any account that was cancelled at that time, due to no answer,
will certainly be reactivated as soon as I (or Stephan) receive name, email
account name, and encrypted password.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/