List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KTopo project on hold
From:       Matthijs Sypkens Smit <matthijs () helena ! tux ! nu>
Date:       2002-03-18 21:52:13

Hi everybody,

As the author of KTopo I have to admit to a rather unpleasant fact:  I'm not
able to let KTopo development progress as much as I would like. I don't seem
to have enough time to get something new done effectively.

I still have the intention though to pick things up in a few months since my
heart still is at the KDE-edu project very much. In the mean time I'll look
at other ways to contribute that are less time-consuming. If people have
specific tasks in mind, other than evaluating existing kde-edu software, I
wouldn't mind hearing about them.

I've updated the website, http://matthijs.tux.nu/ktopo/, to reflect the
change in 'development pace' as well. I also mention there that if people
wish to continue my efforts, send patches or just want to understand the
current source I fully support all of that.

--
Matthijs