List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: background for KDE edu software
From:       KStars <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2002-03-18 18:50:03

Hello,

I think the common look-and-feel that's been discussed recently is generally a
good idea, but I don't think I'd want to apply it to my app (KStars), which
isn't really oriented toward young children.

I sometimes worry that KStars doesn't really fit with the general goals of the
KDE-Edu project.  Do we stick out like a sore thumb, or do people think it's
ok to have a variety of projects, not all of them oriented toward
schoolchildren?

cheers,
Jason