List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Commit bug fixes
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-28 14:19:26

At 15:13 28/02/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I had to fix a bug in KGeo today, but I am not quite sure how to commit this
>fix. I just replaced one line in kdeedu/kgeo/kgeo/kgeo.cpp:
>
>Line 56:
>
>-       QString tempFile =      kapp->dirs()->localkdedir()
>+"share/apps/kgeo/kgeo.temp";
>+       QString tempFile = locateLocal("appdata", "kgeo.temp");
>
>If someone can tell me how to proceed, that would be very nice. The fix
>does not break any strings.

Hi Marc

cd to that directory locally
cvs up (to check that there are no conflicting changes)
cvs commit (enter the diff above as the comment)

All done :)

BTW, We're in freeze, but the patch looks fine, so :))

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett          | "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk     | we wouldn't need Windows and Gates." --anon