List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] a new app for kde-edu?
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-01-30 15:08:03

Am Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2002 15:36 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:
> - the interface should be in english and the doc should be in docbook-xml
> format. You can ask for a template in #kdeedu and for help, it's just a
> matter of including your text in the template which has the right tags.

The good thing is, the "old" MS Windows version is well documented so I only
have to translate the documents to English. But the documenation will be done
at the end if everything else is working.

> There was a proposition by Matthias Ettrich to have an easy port to KDE for
> qt-only apps, for people like you. But this is not done yet.......

I will try to get a well working version and then try to port it.

> where is your source please? Is it bruch.zip?

No, the project page is:

http://www.hpfsc.de/bruch/index2.html

And the current download is:

http://www.hpfsc.de/download/bruch-0.16.tar.gz

There is not any real Qt GUI yet. Start the program with bruch -t to see the
text interface which is already finished!

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,