List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] Re: [kde-edu]: an education project
From:       "Anne-Marie" <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2001-12-21 10:45:56

Hi Arnold,

> my projects name is 'kverbos' and I'm already working about it for some
time.

Seems very nice!
However, the interface should be in english. If you integrate kde-edu, the
interface will then be translated by the translation team from english to
more than 50 languages.
The help file should also be in english.

We have another program named Konjugate, written in Qt-C++ that seems to
have the same goal than yours. Maybe we could merge the two.
Konjugate is not in cvs for the moment as we are branching cvs but if you
want the program, I can send you the tarball.

What I suggest if you want: you have a look at Konjugate, you decide whether
the programs are the same and can be merged or not, then we can integrate
your program in KDE-Edu. In case of merging, see also if you want to keep
KVerbos as a name or Konjugate.

I'll give you further information then about cvs. You will have a webpage
for your program on the KDE-Edu website.

You can subscribe to the edu-devel mailing list and post there all your
comments regarding what I suggest, this mailing list is focused on
development.

I hope this is clear, I am a bit tired with all the Christmas preparations
for the kids.......

Anne-Marie
annma@kde.org