Hi George. Yesterday I had the time to finish a lot in Kalzium. I have added: - colors for the different blocks - The option to show the PSE of the time when Mendelejew wrote down his PSE - Menubar - Info about the block and about the weight - Right-Click-Information - Left-Click-Information (a dialog) - deleted unneccessary includes - different details Today I want to add: - colour-configuration-dialog for the block - the possibility to change the colourmode (eg devide between Metal/Metalloid/Non-Metal) - give Kalzium more information (orbits, metal/non-metal, Melting Point....) - improve the dialog a lot (tm) As you can see, I have a lot of plan. So far, Kalzium already looks nice. > I the attached code sets the background colours of the element buttons. > If you know how to set foreground colour, you can add it easily. Will have a look, might be that I already done that job... > > > The name Kalzium is german for Potassium. Opps: Kalzium is german for Calcium. Kalzium is german for Potassium ;) > > You can use my quiz class, which generates a series of questions in random order > about seven of the properties of the elements in the periodic table. The questions can > be about the first n elements, where n is user selectable, and are of the form, given > all the details of the element except one, what is the missing detail? > > I hope I can use your code in Table? Sure! Carsten PS: I have released Kalzium-0.2 today. Better take that code or wait some days. _______________________________________________ kde-edu-devel mailing list kde-edu-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu-devel