List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] Kitten and Konjugate
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-13 16:30:20

Hi all,

We have 2 new applications Konjugate which we spoke about a few days ago (and
is mentionnned in the KC # 28 that's why we should put it somewhere soon) and
Kitten which is a Japanese reference/study tool for KDE 3.

As I understand it, the module should stay as it is until the KDE3 release
that will be around February. Is it impossible to include these applications
then? Should they go to kdenonbeta instead?
Please would someone enlight me as I don't know much about the release
process.......

Thanks!

--
Anne-Marie