List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] KPercentage - randomizer
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2001-12-12 23:29:37

Am Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2001 19:23 schrieb Matthias Messmer:
> See on our webpage: http://edu.kde.org/kpercentage

Mmmh, sounds to complex in the moment. I don't have the time to do all the
different steps... But:

I've copied the cpp's and h's from the cvs checkout to the tar.gz
distribution and tried to recompile everything.

But I can't do this because I need the file:

formanswer.h

I think this file is generated during automake/conf, but hey, this doesn't
work at the moment.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,