List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-events] Re: [Kde-edu-devel] Fwd: [Event] KDE-Edu auf dem 4.
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <kpfeifle () danka ! de>
Date:       2001-12-11 13:49:13

Eva Brucherseifer schrieb:

> > We'll also need flyers and business cards and such.
>
> There already exist very nice KDE flyers. On Linuxtag we had additional
> inlays to the flyers with presentations on different projects. We could have
> a similar inlay for kde-edu. It's common copy paper and there are 3 copies on
> each A4 paper.
>
> Business cards are usually done by Tackat, is that ok with you, Tackat?
>
> There also exist some posters as booth decoration.

I'll always see, what I can do in term of output on dead flattened trees for
KDE projects if you send me stuff (or better, the URL), preferably in PDF...

(This is a general offer -- thhough I can't promise anything definite...)

Bye,
 Bye,
  Kurt

|              .--.                                  CUPS + ESP PrintPro:  |
|     ~       |:_/ |                Unix/Linux Printing made fun and easy  |
|    ° °     //   \ \               http://www.danka.de/printpro/faq.html  |
|    /V\    (|     | )  .~.         Kurt Pfeifle,  Danka Deutschland GmbH  |
|   // \\  /'\_   _/`\  /V\                Tel.:   +49-172-715.7017        |
|  /(   )\ \___)=(___ )/( )\               mailto:kpfeifle@danka.de        |
| Network Printing Services: Consulting+Training+Workshops+Troubleshooting |