List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] Fwd: [Event] KDE-Edu auf dem 4. Chemnitzer Linux-Tag?
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-11 12:35:14

Hi Josef and all!

Cool to know you can go, maybe Eva will also go?
KDE-Events got the invitation, I just had the mail.

That will be in March so I guess Kard will be really playable! I think you
will be able to present several edu applications and get some feedback.
If you could do a talk yourself, that would be good.

Maybe we should think on how get the feedback from people.
We'll also need flyers and business cards and such.
Even if we have time to do this till March, we can maybe start quite soon.
Why not ask for people working on that in the edu mailing-list?

--
Anne-Marie
annma@kde.org