List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] qt-copy compile annoyances
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-08 10:42:05

Hi Jason (again ;-)

in the meantime I compiled qt-copy successfully. There were some problems in
the beginning here too, but they basically disappeared, when following the
instructions in README.qt-copy. It seems that the "make -f Makefile.cvs" does
some additional magic that is necessary for compiling qt-copy. And of course
I had to "make distclean".

Cheers,
eva