List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] KDE 2 vs. KDE 3 compatibility question
From:       Jason Harris <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2001-12-02 23:52:39

Hi,

I have a line of code that I want to execute only if the user has KDE 3.  If
they have KDE 2, it should be ignored.  How do I do this?  I know it will
involve an #ifdef of some kind; are there automatic #define statements for
the KDE version?  If not, how do I make one?

A dumb question, perhaps, but I need to know :)

TIA,
Jason
--
KStars: A K Desktop Planetarium