List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] new app to put in cvs
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-01 16:27:18

On Saturday 01 December 2001 3:49 pm, Ewald Arnold wrote:
> Hello Annma,

> you may send me the tar ball since I am curious to see it ;-) I will then
> add it to cvs because excluding it from releases is no problem according to
> Waldos mail some weeks ago.

Hi Ewald and all!

I sent Ewald the tarball but asked him not to put it in cvs before the
release. Better let things as they are for now.
What we need about this app is a short doc on how the program is built and
how to change it in other languages. I had a look but I am not good enough to
understand it all easily!
maybe another name is also needed, currently it's "norskverb.tar.bz2"!

--
Anne-Marie
annma@kde.org