List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] new app to put in cvs
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-30 14:20:56

Hi everyone!

2 days ago, Charles Samuel (AKA Njaard on IRC) DCCed me an app he coded with
Qt. The aim of the program is to learn the conjugation of norvegian verbs but
this could easily be adapted to other languages, as I see it.
I would like to put the app in the kdeedu cvs module but I don't feel like
doing it myself (fear of messing around).
Would someone want to do it please? I'll sent her/him the bzipped tar (56K)
by email. Or maybe we should wait for after the release?

Thanks for any help!

--
Anne-Marie
annma@kde.org