List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] KDE-edu CVS
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-11-26 21:07:56

On Monday 26 November 2001 7:37 pm, Chris Howells wrote:

> Well, I don't know why that is. I've told cron to e-mail me the results of
> the rsync job to update webcvs (rather than going to /dev/null), so from
> that I should be able to evaluate what is going on, and hopefully fix it.

The rsync jobs were timing out. It was set to a timeout of 500 seconds -- I've
increased it to 1500 -- see if that fixes it.

I think cvs.kde.org must just be a bit slow these days.

Can anybody contact the admins and ask?

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, howells@kde.org
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP key: http://chrishowells.co.uk/pgp.txt