List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] KDE-edu CVS
From:       Ewald Arnold <kvoctrain () ewald-arnold ! de>
Date:       2001-11-26 18:40:03

Am Montag, 26. November 2001 14:36 schrieb Chris Howells:
> > From: Primoz Anzur <zerokode@yahoo.com>
> > I just have one question.... What is with the CVS
> > these days? I have updated KMW CVS and uploaded the
> > documentation, but it just doesn't want to show in the
> > webcvs....
>
> That would be me then, as I'm in charge of webcvs. How long ago were the
> updates? How long after doing the commit did you check webcvs? A rsync job
> from cvs.kde.org can take many hours, and it won't start multiple rsync
> jobs, so it can take quite a while from updates to appear on webcvs.

Similar for me. I added kvoctrian.po 24 hours ago to the following
directories and they did not appear yet:

/kde-i18n/it/messages/kdeedu/
/kde-i18n/fr/messages/kdeedu/
/kde-i18n/pl/messages/kdeedu/

If they were in a branch instead the HEAD the lines in Entries should look
different as far as I know CVS:

/kvoctrain.po/1.1/Fri Oct 12 16:30:35 2001//

Ewald

--
Ewald Arnold, Germany
http://www.ewald-arnold.de/