List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] KMessedWords status
From:       Jason Harris <jharris () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2001-11-22 17:41:17

Hello,

Regarding making docs, you should search for a file "template.docbook" on
your system.  This provides the structure of a KDE-compliant DocBook XML
document for your project's Handbook.  Also, the website
http://i18n.kde.org/doc/markup is a great resource for explaining how to
write DocBook XML.

Once your Handbook is written, the file(s) should go into
kdeedu/doc/kmessedwords/

good luck,
Jason