List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] Status
From:       Primoz Anzur <zerokode () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-18 15:31:10

Greetings!
--- Haavard Froeiland <havard@student.unsw.edu.au>
wrote:
> Hi, I have had a look through the apps that we are
> plaing to get into a
> package. If anyone has any objections pleas let us
> know. If one of the
> applications has problems, or if one of the others
> should be included. (Maybe
> kmessedword)?

Erm... I have a question here... Actually...2 ...

First of, I need to know, if KMW builds to the KDE 3
tree, and the second one is ask for help the seconf
time.. The theme manager, built inside the KMW module
works, as reading is concerned, but for the writing...
I can't seem to refresh the main widget's theme...

I have ben trying to fix that for many days, and I got
always stumbled on one or anotherproblems... Somehow I
still didn't got a "grip" on this darn pointers... Can
please someone help? Much apritiated.

Regards. zer0Kode.

=====
I have Linux installed, but it just doesn't want to make coffee...