List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] kdeedu module
From:       "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2001-11-16 13:53:25

Hi all,

It seems that we'll make it for the next release!!!
I will compile this week end qt-copy and kdelibs then the kdeedu module to see how it \
goes. I invite you to do that as well and to report any problem.

Waldo: what are we allowed to add in the module? icons? doc changes?
Who will be able to mark the apps that we don't want to be released?

What I think would be wise is to make a list of what needs to be done. The status for \
the moment is the following:

KEduca
doc: TO BE DONE
icon: I think there should be one

KLettres
 icon: TO BE DONE

KVocTrain
doc: TO BE DONE
icon: ?

It is important that the first release goes well so we need to all work on that one. \
When we have the complete list of what is missing, no later than monday, I suggest \
that we launch an appeal on the kde-edu list to get people to work on that.

I take this opportunity to thank you all for the great work you put in that project \
especially Andy (tap) who worked hard on the website and helps with cvs and various \
problems and also Waldo who fixed a lot of problems as well! Thanks for all the \
"mature" applications that joined and allow us the release.

annma