List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] Re: [kde-edu]: more on FlashKard
From:       Scott Wheeler <scott () slackorama ! net>
Date:       2001-10-26 2:55:14

Hmm.  Yes, this is a problem.  I just tried this on another system.  How did
you go about fixing this?

Or maybe a better question.  I know a lot of people use QT-Designer to make
KDE apps.  How do they go about turning these into KDE applications?

Other than that, the only things that I have left in my KDE port are getting
drag-and-drop (from Konq for instance) and getting FlashKard to work with
autoconf.

Waldo seemed to imply that all I really have to do to get FlashKard in KDE is
to request such at this point.  Is there really no more red-tape?

Thanks,

-Scott Wheeler