List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] contributed data files for the edu apps
From:       "Anne-Marie" <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2001-10-24 14:58:07

Thanks a lot, Waldo, for your long explanation, I understand it all!
I think that as you said, we should put that on a page on the website, with
something about graphism and sounds as well.
If one of us knows someone within KDE that has the adequate legal background
then he/she could have a look and tell us if this is correct.
It is really important to get this right as shared files will be the base of
kde-edu!

Anne-Marie
alias annma
annma@kde.org